Our restaurants are going above and beyond the local requirements to ensure your health and safety:
- Managing the number of guests in the dining room per the local guidelines
- Screening employees for temperature and other health indications
- Requiring employees to wear masks and gloves where required per local guidelines
- Providing guests with disposable menus / QR code menu options
- Continuous cleaning and sanitization practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters, waiting area and restrooms
- Peroxide-based sanitization of all surfaces after guests leave the table
- Providing hand sanitizer to all guests and employees
- We recommend guests wear masks prior to seating unless required by state policy
We look forward to seeing you soon!
AccessWant to celebrate your birthday at Haru with a $30 Haru gift certificate every year during the month of your birthday? Sign up for Access today – in addition to your yearly birthday certificate, you’ll be a part of our email newsletters, giving you access to all the latest news, invites to exclusive events for Access members only and be the first to hear about our seasonal menus!
JOIN ACCESS NOW