Our restaurants are going above and beyond the local requirements to ensure your health and safety. Many of these steps were taken as we continued to serve you through our delivery and take-out menus, but now that we can open select dining rooms, we have enhanced our protocol even further to include:
- Limiting the number of guests in the dining room per the guidelines
- Screening employees for temperature and other health indications
- Adhering to social distancing rules at all times
- Requiring employees to wear masks and gloves
- Providing guests with disposable menus / QR code menu options
- Continuous cleaning and sanitization practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters, waiting area and restrooms
- Peroxide-based sanitization of all surfaces after guests leave the table
- Providing hand sanitizer to all guests and employees
- We recommend guests wear masks prior to seating unless required by state policy
We look forward to seeing you soon!
AccessWant to celebrate your birthday at Haru with a $30 Haru gift certificate every year during the month of your birthday? Sign up for Access today – in addition to your yearly birthday certificate, you’ll be a part of our email newsletters, giving you access to all the latest news, invites to exclusive events for Access members only and be the first to hear about our seasonal menus!
JOIN ACCESS NOW